Monday, April 26, 2010

Girly Cowgirl


I have been inspired so much lately to base my outfits off of one of my passions: Horses! I am a cowgirl at heart... But its good for y'all because the western, prairie, cowgirl look is definitely in right now, and I'm loving it :) So this outfit is something I put together with different pieces from my closet.
I put the links for most of the items, but I don't honestly expect you to go and get every single piece of clothing and duplicate this look exactly. No! Make it yours :)
Here is a list of the types of clothes you can look for to put together and get this similar look, I have linked some websites to them with items I have found and thought would look well for this style.
So what you should look for is:
• A cute sundress
• A flowy tunic, button down top
*If the top has a print on it make the dress solid, or vise versa.
Try to use a solid that is the same color as one of the colors in the printed item.*

• A Cami that also pulls color out of the printed item.
Leather belt
Cowboy boots or any kind of boot that has western accents
• Western style jewelry
What i used :)












Flowy Halter Dress - I found it for $7 on a clearance rack at Forever 21











Floral Crinkle Tunic - Self Esteem












Boots - Ariat
Belt -
Forever 21









Jewelry set - Avon

2 comments: