Monday, April 19, 2010

Never Despise Mere Beginnings...

Hello <3
I am definitely confused on some of this editing of the settings and whatnot... But that will pass soon :)
I am super excited to finally get started with this blog!
I am telling you, its insane how much goes on in my head. I have too many ideas to keep them all in there. It can;t be good for a brain to be so so so packed ;)
OK. So to start out, I'm Lyndsey. I'm about to graduate High - freaking - school ( Praise the Lord). HATE that retched place. Anyways, I'm finally getting to go to school and actually learn what Id like. I am about to start a certificate program in Fashion Marketing, it will take me two semesters, Summer 2010 and Fall 2010... And I will have a Certificate in Fashion Marketing at the age of 17 :) AH. CRAP. My age.. That is something we must discuss... I am only 17. And just turned it at that. I do not like to discuss this issue, not because I do not like who I am, or I am uncomfortable in my skin or anything of that stupidness, but because I have learned that age holds you back, whether you are on the younger or older side of that scale, people tend to put limits on you. And I definitely don't appreciate that to say the least. So I just try to prove them wrong.. Theres more to tell but its not about me so here comes what I'm here for :)
HERE IS WHERE THE IMPORTANT PART STARTS :)
My basic goal for this site is to just help people, and get my ideas out there.
So for example I have a baggy, off one shoulder grey shirt. We ask a few questions:

How many different ways can we wear this?
What would it look best with?
What should you do with it based on your body type?
How can you find it for cheaper or perhaps make it yourself?

Now this may be easy for some, but for others it may be more difficult (and that's totally fine:) that's what I'm here for.
So I plan to post a series of pictures for each blog I do, showing the many different ways you can wear, make, find, and feel beautiful in the clothes around you.
I will take any requests, I want to know what people are wanting to know!!! :D
So cheers to new beginnings! :D

2 comments:

  1. cheers! can't wait to see where this blog takes you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Im very excited! Follow and tell your friends! :D

    ReplyDelete