Friday, April 30, 2010

Feminine Chic!




This is something I put together after looking through the May Seventeen Magazine, and I saw this outfit:

The basics from in to out:
  • A Cami (if you need or would like one).
  • A dress of sorts, preferably with thin straps.
  • A baby doll top, or something that's tighter on top and loosens toward the bottom.
  • Belt *optional* I wore it to excentuate my waist.*
  • A crop jacket (the model had on a cropped blazer, this would add a more business look to the outfit.)
  • And then I added to the outfit a very long and bulky pendant necklace with chic chain earrings.
  • And of course, my cowboy boots:)

This look all together creates a chic look but

lightens it up a lot with a girly touch.

*cowboy boots take away from the chic style, i just

love them so i wore them, I'd say some

stilettos, flats or sneakers would top this look off for you! :)

be creative!

<3>






3 comments: